Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Free pledge and Irish springs t-shirt

Just a few freebie links I found over at smartcanucks.ca

The first one is for Pledge

Since this comes from Save.ca the chance of this coming is very high. My unscientific opinion states it is 99.9999999% likely to show up. It will probably be in the form of a coupon you can redeem.



The next one is for an Irish spring T-shirt. 





When you get to that page, click the t-shirt on the right side and then pick the one you want and enter your information. 
If you are selected you will get a com formation email. I ordered one for a few people and they were all selected, I think they select everyone until they are all out of shirts.
This one is very likely to come because it is a legitimate website, just be sure to order soon because this is only while supplies last and lots of people order more than one.


2 comments:

  1. I'm SO glad to have found your blog!! I stumbled across it following a message board thread on Frugal Hacks. I've been looking and looking for a good, frugal CANADIAN blog, but there really are VERY few out there! (It would seem, anyway) And then for you to be in my province, from my hometown... yeah, it was meant to be!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you like it over here and hope you stay :)

    ReplyDelete