Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Repurpose: empty food boxes + scissors = drawer organizers


I had to share this neat organising idea I found over at Bella dia's blog. Her tutorial is HERE.
I thought if you did not want to look at cardboard every day you could line the inside of the boxes with cupboard liners like I did in this tutorial (only line the inside of the box instead of the outside) but that might take a long time. I will be sure to do this if I need extra drawer space though. Those drawer organisers can be pricey.

2 comments:

  1. I do this all the time! I like the idea of dressing them up a little though ~ especially the ones that are in my new bathroom cabinet with the frosted glass door!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw your comment on my blog, love the blog esp since it is so like mine! I am over here thinking, hmmm, I should do that! I like this post, because this was one of my first projects that led me to thinking about starting my blog! As they say, nothing is new under the sun. I came up with the idea "myself" but obviously there are other frugal "geniuses" like myself out there! :)

    ReplyDelete